Here’s what I wore today: white dolman sweater from express (got as a Christmas present, but regularly about $50), black skinnies from h&m (got as gift-$30), black flats from forever 21 ($30), maroon infinity scarf from Nordstrom (got as gift but bought on sale for around $15), silver bangle bracelet from express (come in a set of 3- got as a gift), diamond studs from Claire’s ($15)
So here’s the outfit for Wednesday… couldn’t post too many pics because they were all coming out blurry for some reason, but you can get the gist of it. Temperatures have been getting warmer every day. They should be in the 70s this weekend!
Here’s what I wore:
1. Beige 3/4 length shirt from NY and Co- $20 (bought on sale during Thanksgiving promotions)
2. Barely boot columnist pants from Express- $30 (bought on sale the day after Christmas)
3. Brown pumps from Off Broadway (got as a gift)
4. Necklace from NY and Co- $5.99 (bought during Christmas sales)
5. Diamond studs- $15 from Claire’s
Ugh. Monday again… You can tell by my outfit. not the best. Here’s to the first full week back:
Pants: express editor pants (always buy with a coupon bc they’re regularly $70), sweater: target ($20 from 3 years ago), mint top: target ($8- just bought over Christmas), shoes: off broadway (Christmas gift the year I started student teaching).