So here’s the outfit for Wednesday… couldn’t post too many pics because they were all coming out blurry for some reason, but you can get the gist of it. Temperatures have been getting warmer every day. They should be in the 70s this weekend!
Here’s what I wore:
1. Beige 3/4 length shirt from NY and Co- $20 (bought on sale during Thanksgiving promotions)
2. Barely boot columnist pants from Express- $30 (bought on sale the day after Christmas)
3. Brown pumps from Off Broadway (got as a gift)
4. Necklace from NY and Co- $5.99 (bought during Christmas sales)
5. Diamond studs- $15 from Claire’s